Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Five: Who?

Who gave you your last balloon, and what was the occasion? Probably my mommy. I think I got one for my birthday last year. This year my bouquet had candy instead of the balloon... I think I traded up! XD

Who gave you your last scolding, and what was it for? You know, I don't think I got scolded once when I was visiting home! Oh - no - wait. A friend of mine said, "How come you moved and didn't tell me?" I'm like, I've been away from home for YEARS! Oh - no - wait - we DID buy a house. (Oops.)

Who gave you your last attaboy, and why? Considering that I'm a girl, I don't kow that I've ever had an actual attaboy, but the last time I was praised was ... well, congratulated might be more like it ... by the members of my Sunday school class back home

Who gave you your last haircut? The chick who was working at Fantastic Sam's.

Who gave you your last massage? My mommy. Usually I get my massages from The Incredible Hunk, to whom I am so fortunate to be married, but alas! he is away. But I get to see him TOMORROW! *squee*

Read others' responses here!

No comments: