Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Five: I'll Drink to That!

So technically, these were from LAST Friday, but since I wasn't around and the new questions aren't around, I figured I'd give this one a go.

1. What drink wakes you up best in the morning? I usually have a diet cola. I like the sweet, sugary taste, and I don't like to burn my mouth on coffee.

2. During the day, what do you drink to keep going? Juice, milk, soda, or water. I particularly enjoy mixing juice and diet lemon-lime soda.

3. Do you drink the recommended 8 glasses of water per day? Why/why not? Nope. I don't enjoy water THAT much, and I don't think it's all that important. I try to remember to drink water when I feel thirsty or when my lips feel dry.

4. What are the ingredients of your favorite mixed drink? (Doesn't have to be alcoholic!) Oo, I loooove amaretto sours. But they're expensive and I'm cheap. ;)

5. Are you a coffee drinker? How do you take your coffee, if so? Not often. Cream and sugar, please. It works kind of like hot chocolate. And I like to let it unboil before drinking.

Read more responses here!

No comments: